A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brent Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brent Lee, Gastroenterologist is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brent Lee, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Barrett Esophagus
- Celiac Disease
- Colon Cancer
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Lee has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brent Younghoon Lee MD is a male Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Brent Y. Lee practice?
- Dr. Brent Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Brent Lee practices Gastroenterology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Gastroenterologists.