Emergency Physician, Plastic Surgery Specialist
40 Four Mile Dr
Ste 5
Kalispell, MT 59901
406-758-6888
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  he is wonderful  |  show details
Jul 24th, 2012

I think he is a wonderful doctor and he took good care of my daughter

|  The Flathead Gladly Welcomes this Fantastic Doctor  |  show details
Jan 4th, 2011

The residents of Kalispell, MT, have waited long enough for Dr. Buchele to arrive. He and his staff are very caring and offer stellar service. His office is very comfortable with a warm homey environment feel and has up to date technology. While under Dr. Bucheles care, I have been treated with the utmost respect and dignity. He takes the time with each patient and explains things thoroughly. I am very pleased with the outcome of my surgery and I HIGHLY recommend individuals to Dr. Buchele. If I ever need anything else done, I will consult with Dr. Buchele again. You are in AWESOME hands with Dr. Buchele. I cant say enough good about this doctor and his staff.

|  The Best Around!  |  show details
May 9th, 2009

He is very good at his porfession.He realy takes the time with you to explain the pros and cons of sugary. The staff makes you feel so comfortable before and after surgary. It is a great feeling knowing that he is a perfectionest and will do whats needed to make things right.His office has up to the date technoligy,so you get a clear idea of what looks good on you. I highly recommend him. My results are just what I wanted.