A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brenton Haskell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brenton Haskell, MD, MS is board certified in Aerospace Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Aerospace Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Haskell graduated from University Of Alberta Faculty Of Medicine And Dentistry, Edmonton.
Dr. Haskell has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center Grant County
- St Luke Hospital East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brenton Haskell MD and MS is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Aerospace Medicine and Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brenton Haskell practice?
- Dr. Brenton Haskell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brenton Haskell practices Aerospace Medicine and Occupational Medicine near Florence, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Edgewood, KY.
See Florence Preventive Medicine Specialists.