A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bresta Miranda-Palma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miranda-Palma
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Miranda-Palma Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bresta Miranda-Palma, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Miranda-Palma graduated from Universidad De Panama.
Dr. Miranda-Palma has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars Medical Center
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bresta Y Miranda-Palma MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Bresta Y. Miranda-Palma practice?
- Dr. Bresta Miranda-Palma has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bresta Miranda-Palma practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Miami, FL.
See Miami Internists and Miami Endocrinologists.