A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bret Autrey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bret Autrey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bret Autrey, DO is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Autrey graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Autrey has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center of West Michigan
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Autrey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 31 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bret G. Autrey practice?
Dr. Bret Autrey practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Ludington, MI.
See Ludington Surgeons.