A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bret Autrey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bret Autrey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bret Autrey, DO is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Autrey graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Autrey has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center of West Michigan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bret Gregory Autrey DO is a male Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bret G. Autrey practice?
- Dr. Bret Autrey has 1 office location.
Dr. Bret Autrey practices Surgery near Ludington, MI.
See Ludington Surgeons.