by A Very Happy Patient! on Feb 11th, 2015

Dreaded appointment for oral surgery but the staff and Dr. Avra were absolutely excellent. Would highly recommend them. Surprisingly my experience ended up being pleasant and even enjoyable as weird as that sounds. : )

One of a kind show details One of a kind
Aug 12th, 2013

Dr. Avra is by far the most intelligent/compassionate doctors I have ever met. He was very thorough and addressed any questions/concerns that I had. I would recommend him before any other oral surgeon.

He needs to pack it up. show details He needs to pack it up.
by MBW on Jan 29th, 2013

This man is no professional. Bret has no people skills what so ever.

Apr 28th, 2011

FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!

Excellent, professionally and personally show details Excellent, professionally and personally
Jan 28th, 2011

Although we had quite a wait, it was not the scheduler's fault, and they were not overbooked. The patient before me had some unforeseen problems. My experience was all positive. I would recommend Dr. Avra to anyone. He was friendly & professional. Very down to earth person. He took his time and was very thorough.

by Amanda M. on Aug 27th, 2010

Dr. Avra and his staff are wonderful! They are so caring and understanding! They took the time to help me and explain everything to me. He took all precautions to make my experience before and after surgery the best possible. I would never go to anyone else. They are wonderful.

Exceptional show details Exceptional
Mar 31st, 2010

Dr. Avra is the most caring and passionate doctor I have ever met. He is also the most fair doctor I have ever had. His knowledge and professionalism is quite impressive. I would recommend him to anyone.