A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bret Baynham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bret Baynham is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bret Baynham, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Baynham graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Baynham has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Jupiter Medical Center
- Martin Memorial Hospital South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bret O'Neil Baynham MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bret O. Baynham practice?
- Dr. Bret Baynham has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bret Baynham practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Jupiter, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Palm Beach Gardens, FL and Wellington, FL.
See Jupiter Surgeons.