A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bret Blackhart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bret Blackhart is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bret Blackhart, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Blackhart graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Blackhart has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Carson Tahoe Regional Medical Center
- Northern Nevada Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bret Scott Blackhart MD is a male Dermatologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Bret S. Blackhart practice?
- Dr. Bret Blackhart has 4 office locations.
Dr. Bret Blackhart practices Dermatology near Reno, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Carson City, NV and Bishop, CA.
See Reno Dermatologists.