A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bret Boes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bret Boes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bret Boes, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Boes graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Boes has 6 hospital affiliations:
- River Oaks Hospital
- Madison Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bret Alexander Boes MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bret A. Boes practice?
- Dr. Bret Boes has 1 office location.
Dr. Bret Boes practices Emergency Medicine near Meridian, MS.
See Meridian Emergency Physicians.