Dr. Bret Boes MD Patient Reviews

• Emergency Medicine Meridian, MS

3.6

January 19th, 2016
Great results Will go back every time when I need a good plastic surgeon.

September 23rd, 2015
Horribly dissapointed
Have only used for cosmetics, and it use to be a great place to go. Not sure what has happened, but very uncomfortable enviornment, rude staff, very unstable and always canceling appointments after they were made. Did I mention how rude the receptionist was?? He has increased his prices, and neither the botox nor juviderm lasted the amounts of time they should have, but that is ok because this was probably the worse cosmetic work I have ever had done. Lost a loyal patient for a few reasons. Very unstable group of people in this office these days, and I have no intentions of returning for anything.

July 28th, 2015
Saved my life literally!
This is the only doctor that actually correctly diagnosed me. Now I'm on to a speedy recovery. He's super smart with the most caring bedside manner!

March 12th, 2015
Thought the dr was going to be great, I was so very wrong

February 26th, 2015
very disappointed
I have only used Dr Boes in his private office, and loved him and his work. The staff...specifically the "receptionist/Beverly" is the most rude and un-professional person he could have there! I have actually complained to him before about her, but I guess since he didn't do anything, he didn't care that she is running business off. Maybe when he has no patients left because she will not make anyone an appointment, he will get his head out of his butt and do something.

June 9th, 2013
Excellent
After Andersons ER was pathetic, rude, and waiting took hours, I used Riley ER and was seen right away, treated with compassion by Dr. Boes and felt very comfortable with him unlike many ER doctors who glare at you and make you feel like you are in the way, Dr. Boes listened, explained why he chose the treatment he did, and I was in and out in less than an hour.

April 11th, 2011
Excellent doctor and person
I've been a patient of Dr. Boes for a long time, seeing him at his clinic as well as the ER. He is an excellent doctor and really good Christian man. He left Anderson's Hospital for a promotion at Riley's. He has an impeccable reputation and works very hard to take care of his patients.

August 18th, 2010
Very thorough, very good with kids
A couple of months ago my DD had some vague complaints of belly pain that intensified through the night so I took her to the ER first thing in the morning. I was expecting the doctor to diagnose a stomach virus and send us on our way. It was more serious than that, unfortunately. The doctor very quickly diagnosed her of appendicitis. She was rushed to the OR. I am so thankful that my daughter was taken care of so quickly and so meticulously!

Great Botox.
Dr Boes has been doing my Botox and Juvederm for the last 5 years at his private clinic. He does a great job and has great prices too!

Great Dr
Great Dr, kind, caring, professional. Regarding the other comment on this site, the reason Dr Boes left Anderson Hospital after 8 years of service there was to take the job of Director of Emergency Medicine at Riley hospital where he is also the chairman of critical care and a member of the medical executive committee.

July 2nd, 2008
While in the emergency room, he misdiagnosed a MAJOR problem with my health, and I almost died from his error! He suddenly left the hospital he was affiliated with after this. My husband and I could have sued the hospital, but we did not want to do that. My husband did let this misdiagnosis be known to the head administrator of the hospital....could that be why this Dr. left???