A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bret Crumpton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bret Crumpton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Crumpton
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Crumpton Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Crumpton graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Crumpton has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital of Columbus, Inc
- St Francis Hospital - Columbus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bret Cameron Crumpton DO is a male Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Bret C. Crumpton practice?
- Dr. Bret Crumpton has 1 office location.
Dr. Bret Crumpton practices Ophthalmology near Columbus, GA.
See Columbus Ophthalmologists.