A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bret Errington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bret Errington is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bret Errington, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Errington graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Errington has 9 hospital affiliations:
- BSA Panhandle Surgery
- Baptist St Anthony's Health Sys-Baptist
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bret D Errington MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bret D. Errington practice?
- Dr. Bret Errington has 1 office location.
Dr. Bret Errington practices Neurological Surgery near Amarillo, TX.
See Amarillo Surgeons.