A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bret Fisher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bret Fisher is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fisher
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Fisher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bret Fisher, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Fisher graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Fisher has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Gulf Coast Medical Center
- The Laser & Surgery Center,Panama City,Fl
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bret Luther Fisher MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Bret L. Fisher practice?
- Dr. Bret Fisher has 1 office location.
Dr. Bret Fisher practices Ophthalmology near Panama City, FL.
See Panama City Ophthalmologists.