A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bret Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bret Gordon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bret Gordon, DO is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon graduated from Des Moines University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gordon has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Luke's South Hospital
- Menorah Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bret S Gordon DO is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Bret S. Gordon practice?
- Dr. Bret Gordon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bret Gordon practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Overland Park, KS.
See Kansas City Obstetricians & Gynecologists.