Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bret Guidry
Dr. Bret Guidry, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Bragg, NC. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include General Practice, Obstetrics and Gynecology and Psychiatry. Dr. Guidry is affiliated with Womack Army Medical Center and Womack Army Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Bret Guidry has the following 3 specialties
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
Dr. Bret Guidry is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Bragg, NC.
Dr. John Simmons II
General Surgery, Psychiatry
Fort Bragg, NC 0 mi24
Dr. Johnnie Wright Jr
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Fort Bragg, NC 0 mi16
Dr. Alex Sherwood
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Residency
Fort Bragg, NC 0 mi5