A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bret Haake:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bret Haake is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bret Haake, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Haake graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Haake has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bret Christopher Haake MD is a male Neurologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Bret C. Haake practice?
- Dr. Bret Haake has 4 office locations.
Dr. Bret Haake practices Neurology near Saint Paul, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN and Jamestown, ND.
See Saint Paul Neurologists.