A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bret Hughes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bret Hughes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bret Hughes, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Glaucoma Surgery (Trabeculectomy)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hughes graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hughes has 19 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bret Alan Hughes MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Bret A. Hughes practice?
- Dr. Bret Hughes has 4 office locations.
Dr. Bret Hughes practices Ophthalmology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI and Franklin, MI.
See Detroit Ophthalmologists.