A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bret Hughes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bret Hughes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hughes
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Hughes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bret Hughes, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Glaucoma Surgery (Trabeculectomy)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hughes graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hughes has 19 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bret Alan Hughes MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Bret A. Hughes practice?
- Dr. Bret Hughes has 4 office locations.
Dr. Bret Hughes practices Ophthalmology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI and Franklin, MI.
See Detroit Ophthalmologists.