Family Physicians
Dekalb Memorial Hospital Inc
128 N Randolph St
Garrett, IN 46738
(260) 357-6557
Locations and availability (1)

|  Great and thorough  |  show details
Feb 21st, 2013

Dr. Kueber has been my doc for almost 5 years now. He is very patient and thorough. His nurse gathers all of the details about what is going on, and he comes back and verifies everything and asks more indepth questions. He does a lot of testing in office that other doctors send you out to have done- this saves you and your insurance company money. His office has been helpful in working through issues with insurance and I can't say enough about how nice and thorough his practice is.

|  Big Disapointment  |  show details
Oct 27th, 2011

I went to see Dr. Kueber last year by the recommendation of a good friend..I liked him, I explained that I was Manic Depressive...he change my meds... they didn't work. so I asked for my old ones back and returned the new ones (valium) to him. I went back and had a gyno visit, again he was pleasant and kind. They drug tested me when I got the new meds as it is a class C narcotic. I failed but was honest about what I used. He fired me. Ok, not only am I fired from his practice but all of them in this area who accept Healthy Indiana Plan. THANK GOD for the Northeastern Center. Until I lost my insurance I had the same GP since I was 16. When I tried to apologize to Dr. Kueber I was not aloud to speak to him. i am not a drug addict or drug dependent. I am manic depressive I now need to see a Dr. as I have health problems, asthma, female issues and as of this point, no Dr. in Auburn or Dupont Rd. will take me. At this point I HATE doctors and have given up. He made up his mind about me in 7 minutes or less and didn't even discuss it with me..I found out thru a chain letter. I am on disability and pay 106 dollars per month for insurance I can't use. I know This Dr. is following Protocol but you would think he would have the decency to discuss it with me be4 kicking me to the curb.