Dr. Bret Kueber MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Garrett, IN

November 4th, 2016
Very hepful and caring
We were meet by a very courteous staff and was put at ease right away. Dr. Keuber was very helpful and friendly. He took the to talk with my son and get to know him before starting right in with the medical side. Made my son and myself feel very at ease. Gave a great diagnosis and treatment for us.

October 1st, 2015
Dr Kueber is wonderful and caring Dr, but the office staff is a constant problem. They have treated me rudely, spent time gossiping while I've been there, and I can't count the number of times they 'forget' to call me back or 'forget' to refill prescriptions after I've requested them. Once is understandable, but when it happens every other month, it's time for a new Dr. When asked about the problem, it's always someone else's fault, (like the pharmacy), or they claim ignorance but find the request later and I never get an apology. Sorry, but if you need an office staff that's going to be reliable, this isn't the place for you.

June 21st, 2015
Great family man
Dr. Kueber is a very professional man, caring deeply about his patients. He is a wonderful family man and will go the extra mile to try to help his patients. Defiantly recommend visiting him!

February 21st, 2013
Great and thorough
Dr. Kueber has been my doc for almost 5 years now. He is very patient and thorough. His nurse gathers all of the details about what is going on, and he comes back and verifies everything and asks more indepth questions. He does a lot of testing in office that other doctors send you out to have done- this saves you and your insurance company money. His office has been helpful in working through issues with insurance and I can't say enough about how nice and thorough his practice is.