A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bret Langenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bret Langenberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bret Langenberg, DO, FACS is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Langenberg graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Langenberg has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bret James Langenberg DO and FACS is a male Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bret J. Langenberg practice?
- Dr. Bret Langenberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Bret Langenberg practices Surgery near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Surgeons.