Apr 13th, 2015

Hard to find a better surgeon than Dr. langenberg.

Nov 7th, 2014

I was horrified to and very nervous as this was my first type of anal surgery. Dr. Langenberg was extremely patient and answered all of my difficult questions. He was very friendly and extremely knowledgable.

A top quality surgeon who really cares show details A top quality surgeon who really cares
by Robert on Nov 21st, 2013

I visited Dr. Langenberg for a hernia diagnosis after experiencing an irritating lump in my groin that would come and go. I was nervous because I was anticipating the need for surgery after what I had learned from my own research. I rarely go to a doctor and have never been operated on. During my diagnosis Dr. Langenberg spent about 40 minutes answering tough questions and carefully explaining to me the procedure, which was performed at the Scripps Pavillion Surgery Center in Hillcrest. The surgery went exceptionally well with minimal pain and I am now after 7 days recovering nicely without any pain medication. Dr. Langenberg is the most patient and friendly surgeon who truly cares about his work. I feel blessed that I was able to find such a wonderful doctor to trust with my procedure.

Jul 5th, 2012

WORST DR IN AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!! never should you put your self into this man's arms. my opinion for everyone out there i prefer to go to get surgery done by a monkey and not this "doctor" he doesn't know how to schedule an appointment and follow through, you'll end up driving 40 mins to his office just to find out that they have canceled without even letting you know, they reception desk is rude and snobby. every time that i have called i have gotten no help, the doctor him self is not even understanding to a patient's need. All he cares is money coming in, and not the patient's health. He performed a hernia repair procedure and failed. He also denied to see me after that. I've litterly had to chase this Dr down for a year for a mistake HE HAS MADE! Unfortunately this cannot be undone so I am warning you don't fall into my misery. AVOID DOCTOR Bret Langenberg!!! By far the worst physician !!!!!