A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bret Lashner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bret Lashner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bret Lashner, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Bile Duct inflammation (Sclerosing Cholangitis)
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Crohn Disease
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Intestinal Cancer
- Intestinal Diseases
- Intestinal Fistula
- Liver Transplantation
- Restorative Proctocolectomy
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lashner graduated from New York University. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Lashner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- CCHS Cleveland Clinic
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lashner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bret A. Lashner practice?
Dr. Bret Lashner practices Gastroenterology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Beachwood, OH.
See Cleveland Gastroenterologists.