A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bret Lashner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bret Lashner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bret Lashner, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Bile Duct inflammation (Sclerosing Cholangitis)
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Crohn's Disease
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Intestinal Cancer
- Intestinal Diseases
- Intestinal Fistula
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Transplantation
- Restorative Proctocolectomy
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lashner graduated from New York University. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Lashner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- CCHS Cleveland Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bret Auerbach Lashner MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Bret A. Lashner practice?
- Dr. Bret Lashner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bret Lashner practices Gastroenterology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Beachwood, OH.
See Cleveland Gastroenterologists.