Dr. Bret Lashner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bret Lashner?

very talented, kind man

Posted on October 31st, 2014

Dr. Lashner has been my doctor for many years now, I only wish he was closer to my home. I have to drive over an hour to see him, but, he is worth it. He has been spot on about my diagnosis, and he has consulted with the other doctors @ the clinic when needed, as he has said my case is a difficult one. I have confidence in the surgeons he has recommended, and my many minor surgeries have been successful. I do have a gastroenterologist in my home town, but, when I feel the problem needs special attention, I go to Dr. Lashner. He has always been kind to me and discreet about my condition which sometimes can be sensitive and embarrassing. He never makes me feel uncomfortable, it's just all routine to him. I hope he never retires!

Excellent!

Posted on February 5th, 2011

I really appreciate having Dr. Lashner as my gastroenterologist. I live several hours away from his office and am happy to travel there for appointments. He had insights into my illness that no other gastroenterologist picked up on. He's reachable by phone as I need him and has an excellent bedside manner. I feel fortunate having him as my doctor.

Posted on September 20th, 2017