A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bret Levy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levy
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bret Levy, MD, PHD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Levy graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Levy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bret M Levy MD and PHD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bret M. Levy practice?
- Dr. Bret Levy has 1 office location.
Dr. Bret Levy practices Emergency Medicine near Lancaster, PA.
See Lancaster Emergency Physicians.