A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bret Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bret Lewis, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bret Lewis, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lewis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Northside Hospital
- Northside Hospital Atlanta, Northside Hospital Forsyth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bret Cameron Lewis MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Bret C. Lewis practice?
- Dr. Bret Lewis has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bret Lewis practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Alpharetta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Cumming, GA and Atlanta, GA.
See Alpharetta Obstetricians & Gynecologists.