Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Surgeon
11975 Morris Rd
Ste 310
Alpharetta, GA 30005
404-255-3633
Locations and availability (4)

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Kudzu.
Aug 13th, 2014

My experience with the doctor, staff and facility was great.

Aug 12th, 2014

Dr Marshall has wonderful advice and listens to patients needs, concerns and wishes.

Aug 11th, 2014

Since I've been seeing Dr Aspuru, I have recommended him to everyone I know. He's kind, professional and really does a great job of educating you as the patient. His honesty and integrity were 2nd to none. I would never want to be seen by any other doctor!

Aug 11th, 2014

Always excited to go to my appointments. The staff are great and the doctors are really caring. I also really love the ultra sound tech. She is wonderful!!!

Aug 11th, 2014

Dr.taylor was great and answered all my pertinent questions.

|  Very Friendly  |  show details
Aug 9th, 2014

Love coming to this office, so much faster than Dunwoody. Everyone is super friendly.

|  Helpful  |  show details
Aug 8th, 2014

We really enjoy coming here for our OB visits. Everyone is very nice and helpful.

Aug 7th, 2014

Very satisfied with the doc and the staff.

Aug 6th, 2014

Very helpful and friendly staff. I am quite pleased with Dr.Durairaj for taking good care of me during my pregnancy.

Aug 5th, 2014

The visit went well. I did not have to wait long .

Aug 5th, 2014

Dr Aspuru is not only intelligent he is caring and personal with all his patients. He is wonderful

Aug 5th, 2014

This was a great Dr. Visit everyone was nice.

|  Friendly  |  show details
Aug 5th, 2014

Friendly and professional staff. Little bit of a long wait but I was 15 minutes late to my appt.

|  Professional  |  show details
Aug 4th, 2014

Staff was very friendly and professional.

Aug 4th, 2014

Very helpful and thorough. Always got all my concerns and queries answered.

|  Very Nice  |  show details
Aug 1st, 2014

My experience was fast and friendly. I really enjoy coming here, everyone is so nice.

Jul 31st, 2014

Dr. Aspuru was very thorough in addressing all of my questions and concerns pertaining to delivery. This is my first baby and I could not have asked for a better care team!

|  Professional  |  show details
Jul 30th, 2014

The entire office was extremely professional and supportive throughout my pregnancy. Dr Marshall did an amazing job delivering my twins and continues to provide encouragement and support postpartum. Thank you.

Jul 28th, 2014

I always have a good experience with the staff. Dr. Lewis is also great. No complaints!

Jul 25th, 2014

Dr.Lewis and his nurses are awesome! So grateful.

|  Friendly  |  show details
Jul 24th, 2014

Friendly front office staff. Love the techs and Stephanie. Everyone is helpful. Dr. Lewis is always kind and informative. Only negative is a long wait time.

|  Excellent  |  show details
Jul 14th, 2014

The staff person at the desk was friendly. The nurses were efficient and kind. The doctor was excellent.

|  Good  |  show details
Jul 12th, 2014

Listened to any questions I had and explained things to me so that I could understand. Never felt rushed.

|  Very Nice  |  show details
Jul 11th, 2014

The staff here are very professional and polite

Jul 3rd, 2014

I got here before my appt time and was seen before my actual appt time. Very helpful

Oct 18th, 2012

Dr Lewis is always very professional, knowledgeable and helpful. He has great bedside behavior and isn't judgemental.

Oct 15th, 2012

Dr. Lewis has always been professional, knowledgeable, kind and truthful. He has taken great care of me for many years now.

Sep 27th, 2012

Dr. Lewis is always thorough, patient, and has a great sense of humor. He cares about total health and makes sure to ask good questions.

Sep 25th, 2012

Dr. Lewis is an amazing doctor. I've been his patient since 1999 and I could not imagine seeing anyone else. He treated me through 3 of my pregnancies and delivered 2 of my children, he has always been caring and professional. Whenever I have a question, he is always there with an answer. Truly an amazing doctor!

Sep 25th, 2012

Dr. Lewis made sure we covered everything prior to the surgery. We went over many scenarios to make sure I was aware of some of the risks and how he would handle certain situations if they were to arise during surgery. I feel good about the results of the surgery and would recommend the procedure to anyone that is in the same situation I found myself in.

|  Great Doctor!  |  show details
Aug 7th, 2012

Love Dr. Lewis! Been seeing him for 6 years now. He is so easy to talk to. Very caring! Easy to get an appt with. I just had a outpatient procedure done and he called me on a Friday night to check how I was doing. Highly recommend!

Aug 2nd, 2012

The greatest doctor, experienced, with good attitude, nice personality, very patient. I recomend Dr. Bret Lewis to everyone.

|  Michelle  |  show details
Jul 29th, 2012

Dr. Lewis and his entire staff have been fantastic. They are always prompt in answering and returning calls if needed. He is very detailed and explains his plan of action thoroughly.

|  partial hystertomy  |  show details
May 30th, 2012

Dr. Lewis is an awesome doctor who truly seem to care and love his profession. During this whole duration of my healng and procedure his concern and thoughtfulness of how I was feeling was over the top due to most doctors don't show that much concern for their patients.In addition, when you are nervous and scared he is always smiling as if everything is going to be okay, I truly want to thank him for that. He is definitely someone I would recommend to others. Thanks, Happy and PleasedRuby

May 14th, 2012

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Lewis. He is a very caring and concerned doctor, and I feel very lucky in finding him. He's easy to talk to and readily answers any question in detail. I'd have to say he literally saved my life (from diagnosed blood clots, fibroids & endometriosis to emergency blood transfusions), and he kept in touch with me every step of the way (calling after hours no less). I now feel better after my surgery than I've felt in years! Dr. Lewis is a wonderful, knowledgeable, trustworthy doctor-soft spoken and always wearing a big smile. I would recommend him to everyone!

|  Wonderful bedside manner  |  show details
May 14th, 2012

Dr. Lewis is a great listener. He takes his time to listen to all of your concerns and always thinks through his answer before responding. He is a very caring man and has a wonderful bedside manner. He helps to calm all my fears and nerves.

|  The Best GYN Care I have received......  |  show details
Mar 29th, 2012

As a new patient, the care received by Dr. Lewis and his office was excellent. I very quickly had a treatment plan that included surgery. This was the first surgery for me and I was very nervous. The staff and physicians were not only clinically superb but cared about me as an individual. My recovery was remarkable with very little pain. The office has responded very quickly to all my needs and questions. I would recommend Dr. Lewis and his team to anyone.

|  Top Notch OB/GYN  |  show details
Mar 21st, 2012

Dr. Lewis has delivered two of my four children. I also elected for him to perform both the Adiana and Novasure procedures on me - which were successful. He is very thorough in his exams and doesn't rush you out of his office. He is easy to talk to and answers questions in a way that you can understand. I recommend him to all of my friends.

|  Great office visits and surgical success.  |  show details
Feb 15th, 2012

This practice is so professional and friendly. Each time visiting the office visits have been on time but not rushed. I had a partial hysterectomy due to uterine fibroids. Surgery went well and recovery time was quick. Recommend the DiVinci robotic surgery with Dr. Lewis.

Apr 30th, 2010

Find another doctor. I won't use this one.

May 5th, 2009

He delivered my first baby at Northside this May and he was very caring and can diagnosed the problem accurately. He was very courteous and friendly...I would rate this doctor 5 on 5

|  Not a happy patient  |  show details
by jessi55 on Jan 15th, 2009 on kudzu.com

When I had to get just regular exams, I was satisfied with his services. However, when my husband and I decided to have a family, it became a different story. The first time, I marked a question on medical form whether I was trying to get pregnant, the response was completely overlooked by Dr. Lewis. When we started having problems with getting pregnant, I had to go thru a number of tests. Dr. Lewis did a poor job explaining what they were for and what to expect. He became defensive when I started asking questions why I needed to continue having tests if they all resulted in positive answers. We lost about 6 months with him before he referred me to a specialist. Also, I was going to his office at Northside hospital. A couple of times, there was a mix-up in my appts. There was always a long wait even if the appt is scheduled well in advance and never an "I am sorry for the long wait". When you work and have to take time off to go to a doctor, it becomes quite an inconvinience.

|  Great doctor!  |  show details
by kbc_27 on Oct 18th, 2006 on kudzu.com

Dr. Lewis is one of the kindest most compassionate doctors that I've ever had. It is clear that he really enjoys his work and feels rewarded by taking care of his patients. I know this should be the case with all doctors but it doesn't always seem that way. He was recommended to me when my husband and I were having trouble conceiving. (Incidentially, he was able to figure out what the problem was in the first visit and I then got pregnant my first cycle under his care. My previous OB had been trying to figure out the issue for nearly a year.) As it turns out I am one of 6 women in my office who see him and my child will be the 5th he's delivered from my company alone. He has a great bedside manner, is very thorough and never makes you feel rushed. I've seen a few other doctors in the practice now and have been happy with them as well. I recommend Dr. Lewis and his practice without hesitation.

|  Great doctor  |  show details
by silviarohrer on Oct 11th, 2006 on kudzu.com

Dr. Lewis delivered both my sons via c-section and has a great bedside manner. I feel very comfortable with him-he's been my OB for about 6 years now. The whole practice is great, too.

|  Awesome  |  show details
by jane_brookhaven on Nov 1st, 2005 on kudzu.com

Dr Lewis delivered both of my children via c-section. He's got great bedside manner and my scar looks great!