Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Surgeon
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com. DrScore. Kudzu.
Dec 24th, 2014

I've been seeing Dr. Marshall for about 10 years and I hope she's always my doctor. She's very informative and never rushes me during my visit. The staff is always friendly and helpful.

Dec 24th, 2014

Very details...repeats last visit. Ask questions...answers with details and offers solutions. Gives more than one solutions.....gives explanations for solutions. Easy to speak with...very personable. Makes visit comfortable. Great service and visit.

Dec 24th, 2014

Dr. Aspuru's bedside manner is perfect. He makes me comfortable and not nervous at all. He will tell you exactly what you need to know and what you need to do. He never misses a step. I absolutely love coming in to see him.

Dec 24th, 2014

My experience today was a great one. Everyone was nice and very helpful. Going to see your gynecologist is always a little stressful, but it is very scary when you are having issues. Everyone made me feel at ease.

Dec 22nd, 2014

I really liked this facility, the staff is great, very nice and experimented doctors. I started going there when I was trying to get pregnant with my first, which I did, Dr Aspuru helped me a lot. And now I'm back for my second

|  Very NIce  |  show details
Dec 22nd, 2014

Dr.Marshall is caring and present. I don't feel rushed during my appt. She takes the time to focus on my needs,make treatment plan, and referrals as needed. She is God sent!:-)

Dec 22nd, 2014

Very happy with every visit I have. Dr. Taylor very detailed with each visit I have ever had with her. She explains any and all questions you may have.

Dec 21st, 2014

Dr. Aspuru is very personable and makes you feel relaxed when you see him. He delivered my first baby and he helped make it a wonderful experience. Both my husband and I were pleased with how he was. I would recommend him to others.

Dec 19th, 2014

Very nice doctor. Was very explanatory with me about my options on birth control. The staff was very polite and effective when giving me my injection even though I do not like shots. I am very satisfied with my visits.

Dec 18th, 2014

The greeting staff were very polite. The medical staff checking in we're ok. The nurse was polite and very welcoming. Dr. Marshall was polite. Made me feel a little uncomfortable with my weight at first but ended very politely.

Dec 16th, 2014

I have had a good experience with this practice. Sometimes the wait times are long but it might be that I am scheduling my appointments durning a busy time. Everything is well organized and professional.

Dec 15th, 2014

I saw Dr. Cierny today and she was great, answered my questions and was very warm and encouraging. I have enjoyed meeting all of the drs in the group and feel that I'm receiving great care. I used a different practice for my first baby and decided to change in order to deliver at Northside. I haven't been disappointed in my decision!

Dec 14th, 2014

Dr Durairaj is the kindest doctor I have had. She is prompt but does not rush me through the appointment. She takes the time to listen and ask questions. I have recommended her to 4 women and they all love her, too.

Dec 10th, 2014

Dr.Durairaj is an excellent doctor. She is very knowledgable, and very caring and patient in her interactions. She explains everything in detail so you can understand and make your decisions appropriately. I refer patients to her whenever I can.

Dec 10th, 2014

I thoroughly enjoyed meeting Dr. Taylor. I found her extremely pleasant, along with being a true professional. I felt at ease telling her my concerns, without feeling rushed. I will certainly refer my friends and daughters to her.

Dec 9th, 2014

The staff is amazingly friendly and professional. Dr. Durairaj is amazing - she is knowledgeable and approachable. She always answers my questions with patience and great information.

Dec 9th, 2014

I came in w peri-menopause symptoms. Misery! I. Really felt she understood and listened. I am pleased with the results of the visit.

Dec 9th, 2014

Dr. Aspuru is very detailed and caring. He delivered my child and I would not trust anyone else with my gynecological needs. I highly recommend him.

Dec 8th, 2014

Dr. Durairaj was as always terrific. She took the time to go over everything and answer all questions I had. She was on time, I did not have to wait. She didn't make me feel like she was rushed.

Dec 4th, 2014

Best doctors office I've been to. The wait was really short today. Angie the medical assistant was absolutely fantastic. Dr. Aspuru was super nice and knowledgable. I have enjoyed every MD that I have visited with.

Nov 21st, 2014

Dr. Cierny was very personable. She informed of all the risks. And she talked me through the entire procedure, and made me feel as comfortable as possible, in an awkward and uncomfortable situation.

Nov 19th, 2014

Dr. Marshall was very friendly during our first meeting. She gave me good instruction for my next steps and what to expect the next few weeks. Very sweet woman.

|  Comfortable  |  show details
Nov 18th, 2014

Dr. Lewis has been my doctor for 14 years and I wouldn't go to anyone else. He is patient, gentle, kind and he makes you comfortable in not so comfortable situations. Very caring and reliable.

Nov 16th, 2014

I am new to Atlanta and was recommended to Dr. Durairaj by a colleague. I am so happy to have found such a wonderfully caring doctor. She took time to answer all my questions and is clearly extremely knowledgable, expressing alternatives to consider and helpful things to keep in mind. I am grateful to have found her!

Nov 10th, 2014

Dr. Durairaj has always been professional and personable. I will continue to see her always. The updates to the facility are fantastic. Love the cloth gowns! Also, the practice is almost always on time, and today I was able to complete my annual exam in half an hour! Thanks for all that you do!

Nov 5th, 2014

This was my yearly exam with Dr. Sherry Taylor at Northside/Northpoint. I was warmly greeted and seen promptly. In the examination area, I was seen and treated immediately. This facility was spotless. I will share this experience with my friends.

Oct 24th, 2014

Dr. Durairaj is very personable and always takes the time to sit and discuss or answer questions. She is one of the few providers that does not rush thru a patient visit even if she is busy.

Oct 24th, 2014

I have seen dr Taylor since I was 18 I think. All my babies have been thru this practice. She is Extremely caring and professional.

Oct 22nd, 2014

Dr. Aspuru always takes the time to hear any concerns and questions I have and responds knowledgeably and completely. Very personable and I always leave my visits knowing I'm in good hands.

Oct 22nd, 2014

I had a great experience having surgery with Dr. Taylor. My surgery went well and I have recovered nicely. I would have surgery with Dr. Taylor again, if needed.

Oct 21st, 2014

Dr. Durairaj and staff are top notch! I've had 4 children and she has delivered them all and made it the best experience possible. She truly cares about her patients in every way. There are not enough words to describe how wonderful she and her team are. I feel blessed that my babies and I have been in her care.

Oct 20th, 2014

Dr Marshall is very easy to talk to and answered all my questions. Staff was also pleasant and my wait was very quick.

Oct 17th, 2014

Dr. Taylor is very personable, and never makes me feel rushed when I have questions. She always works with me to find the best solution for any issue I may have.

Oct 10th, 2014

This is a great experience for me all of the doctors are very helpful and I am very thankful for everyone here at Northside/Northpoint

Oct 10th, 2014

Dr. Marshall has been very knowledgable and has been able to answer all of my questions throughout my pregnancy. She is also very friendly and has a great bedside manner.

Oct 8th, 2014

Dr. Cierny is awesome! She really takes the time with you to discuss any concerns and really listens to what you are saying. You don't feel rushed and it is nice to have a doctor who seems genuinely interested in my well being.

Sep 25th, 2014

I have been a patient here for over a decade. I am always thrilled to see the same nurses, technicians, etc. the exam is painless. Dr. Taylor takes adequate time to sit down and discuss after the exam. There was no wait today!

|  Caring  |  show details
Sep 24th, 2014

Taylor is very patient and caring.i didn't feel rushed

|  Kelsey  |  show details
Sep 23rd, 2014

Today I had to bring my 1 year old daughter to my appointment. While this is obviously not ideal the doctor and all staff were understanding and made room for her stroller and talked to her everywhere we went. Today's appointment was fast and efficient, like it typically is.

Sep 23rd, 2014

I think very highly of dr Taylor. She is a wonderful physician and I look forward to finally losing weight with her help and guidance

Sep 23rd, 2014

Doctors and staff are always great. I always feel at ease here.

Sep 22nd, 2014

had a wonderful experience with Dr. Cierny. She was so personable, warm, knowledgeable, and relatable. Took the time to answer all my questions!

|  friendly  |  show details
Sep 19th, 2014

She is good ,friendly ,and enquired about the issues and concerns

Sep 18th, 2014

Dr. Aspuru was great to meet with! He listened to all my concerns regarding my pregnancy and was easy to relate to. Would definitely recommend him!

|  Honest  |  show details
Sep 18th, 2014

I love dr. S. Taylor and the entire staff. They are always honest and friendly. Dr. Taylor makes me feel very safe and happy that she will be delivering my daughter into the world.

Sep 18th, 2014

Came in for my 20 week consultation and appointment was great.

Sep 17th, 2014

I think she understood my concerns. But will know more as I visit more.

Sep 11th, 2014

I'm very Happy with the service I'm receiving from Dr. Lori Marshall and her staff. They are all very helpful and friendly.

|  Best  |  show details
Sep 10th, 2014

Best doctor I have ever been to. Very thorough. Answers all questions but still manages to have a short wait time. Love him. He is the absolute best.

Sep 10th, 2014

Dr Jill C was amazing. She explained us everything in detail. She is one of the best doctor we have interacted with. Thanks

Sep 10th, 2014

Dr. Durairaj is fantastic! I love her and would recommend her to anyone looking! Dr. Lewis performed my c section, and he was wonderful as well!!

Sep 8th, 2014

Dr.Cierny is very friendly.she clarified the doubts patiently.

Sep 8th, 2014

I am extremely impressed with Dr Aspuru and the entire Northside/Northpoint OB-GYN practice. Everyone on staff is professional and helpful. Dr Aspuru is a very knowledgable and takes the time to ensure that patients needs and concerns are addressed. I would highly recommend Dr Aspuru and Northside/Northpoint.

Sep 8th, 2014

I enjoyed seeing Dr. Marshall today. Excellent care, she was very attentive and friendly. The care I received today was excellent.

|  Pleasant  |  show details
Sep 5th, 2014

It is a decent experience here. Most of the staff are very welcoming. We have to see how the rotation with other Dr in the north side north point goes. So far we have a pleasant experience with Dr Duriraj.

|  Courteous  |  show details
Sep 5th, 2014

Courteous, helpful and responsive. She made me feel very comfortable and was patient with all the questions I had.

Sep 3rd, 2014

Working with Dr. Aspuru has been a great experience. I wish he was able to deliver my baby. Thanks for all your hard work!

Sep 2nd, 2014

Dr. Cierny was very caring and knowledgeable in answering my questions and helped put my mind at easy when discussing a recent cancer diagnosis in my family and how to proceed with regular screenings and check ups.

Sep 2nd, 2014

Dr Taylor was great, extremely friendly and answered all my questions.

Sep 2nd, 2014

I'm very pleased to have dr Aspuru as my Obgyn. He is very caring and have great bedside manner. Northside Northpoint Obgyn is the best practice and I will definitely recommend it. Thank you so much dr Aspuru for being the best.

Sep 1st, 2014

Dr. Aspuru and Jessica are always great and take good care of me!!

Aug 26th, 2014

Great. Very easy and quick. Dr Durairaj is awesome!!

Aug 13th, 2014

My experience with the doctor, staff and facility was great.

Aug 12th, 2014

Dr Marshall has wonderful advice and listens to patients needs, concerns and wishes.

Aug 11th, 2014

Since I've been seeing Dr Aspuru, I have recommended him to everyone I know. He's kind, professional and really does a great job of educating you as the patient. His honesty and integrity were 2nd to none. I would never want to be seen by any other doctor!

Aug 11th, 2014

Always excited to go to my appointments. The staff are great and the doctors are really caring. I also really love the ultra sound tech. She is wonderful!!!

Aug 11th, 2014

Dr.taylor was great and answered all my pertinent questions.

Aug 9th, 2014

Love coming to this office, so much faster than Dunwoody. Everyone is super friendly.

|  Helpful  |  show details
Aug 8th, 2014

We really enjoy coming here for our OB visits. Everyone is very nice and helpful.

Aug 7th, 2014

Very satisfied with the doc and the staff.

Aug 6th, 2014

Very helpful and friendly staff. I am quite pleased with Dr.Durairaj for taking good care of me during my pregnancy.

Aug 5th, 2014

The visit went well. I did not have to wait long .

Aug 5th, 2014

Dr Aspuru is not only intelligent he is caring and personal with all his patients. He is wonderful

Aug 5th, 2014

This was a great Dr. Visit everyone was nice.

Aug 5th, 2014

Friendly and professional staff. Little bit of a long wait but I was 15 minutes late to my appt.

Aug 4th, 2014

Staff was very friendly and professional.

Aug 4th, 2014

Very helpful and thorough. Always got all my concerns and queries answered.

Aug 1st, 2014

My experience was fast and friendly. I really enjoy coming here, everyone is so nice.

Jul 31st, 2014

Dr. Aspuru was very thorough in addressing all of my questions and concerns pertaining to delivery. This is my first baby and I could not have asked for a better care team!

Jul 30th, 2014

The entire office was extremely professional and supportive throughout my pregnancy. Dr Marshall did an amazing job delivering my twins and continues to provide encouragement and support postpartum. Thank you.

Jul 28th, 2014

I always have a good experience with the staff. Dr. Lewis is also great. No complaints!

Jul 25th, 2014

Dr.Lewis and his nurses are awesome! So grateful.

Jul 24th, 2014

Friendly front office staff. Love the techs and Stephanie. Everyone is helpful. Dr. Lewis is always kind and informative. Only negative is a long wait time.

Jul 14th, 2014

The staff person at the desk was friendly. The nurses were efficient and kind. The doctor was excellent.

Jul 12th, 2014

Listened to any questions I had and explained things to me so that I could understand. Never felt rushed.

Jul 11th, 2014

The staff here are very professional and polite

Jul 3rd, 2014

I got here before my appt time and was seen before my actual appt time. Very helpful

by n. on Nov 23rd, 2012 on doctor.com

Everyone was polite, friendly from registration to checkout. Short waiting time, pleasant surroundings.

|  Recommended  |  show details
by j. on Nov 23rd, 2012 on doctor.com

Dr. Lewis is one of the most caring, compassionate doctors I have ever been to. I highly recommend him. Wish all doctors were like him.

by Sherri H. on Oct 30th, 2012 on doctor.com

Dr. Lewis performed an abdominal hysterectomy using the DaVinci Method. My surgery was on a Wednesday and after one night in the hospital, I was compl ...

by kelli h. on Oct 29th, 2012 on doctor.com

Great doctor, very professional. As much as I hate getting my annual pap, he really puts me at ease. Thank you Dr. Lewis.

Oct 18th, 2012

Dr Lewis is always very professional, knowledgeable and helpful. He has great bedside behavior and isn't judgemental.

Oct 15th, 2012

Dr. Lewis has always been professional, knowledgeable, kind and truthful. He has taken great care of me for many years now.

by Deborah D. on Oct 15th, 2012 on doctor.com

by m. on Sep 27th, 2012 on doctor.com

Dr. Lewis is an excellent bed side manner and always takes the time to answer questions.

Sep 27th, 2012

Dr. Lewis is always thorough, patient, and has a great sense of humor. He cares about total health and makes sure to ask good questions.

Sep 25th, 2012

Dr. Lewis is an amazing doctor. I've been his patient since 1999 and I could not imagine seeing anyone else. He treated me through 3 of my pregnancies and delivered 2 of my children, he has always been caring and professional. Whenever I have a question, he is always there with an answer. Truly an amazing doctor!

Sep 25th, 2012

Dr. Lewis made sure we covered everything prior to the surgery. We went over many scenarios to make sure I was aware of some of the risks and how he would handle certain situations if they were to arise during surgery. I feel good about the results of the surgery and would recommend the procedure to anyone that is in the same situation I found myself in.

|  Referred  |  show details
by r. on Sep 25th, 2012 on doctor.com

I've been with Dr. Lewis since 1998. I've referred too many friends to count, and so many of my friends' babies have entered the world right into his ...

by Debbie A. on Sep 25th, 2012 on doctor.com

by Kristen C. on Sep 12th, 2012 on doctor.com

Dr. Lewis is awesome and always makes me feel comfortable and doesn't rush me out the door he takes time to hear my concerns.

|  Great Doctor!  |  show details
Aug 7th, 2012

Love Dr. Lewis! Been seeing him for 6 years now. He is so easy to talk to. Very caring! Easy to get an appt with. I just had a outpatient procedure done and he called me on a Friday night to check how I was doing. Highly recommend!

Aug 2nd, 2012

The greatest doctor, experienced, with good attitude, nice personality, very patient. I recomend Dr. Bret Lewis to everyone.

|  Michelle  |  show details
Jul 29th, 2012

Dr. Lewis and his entire staff have been fantastic. They are always prompt in answering and returning calls if needed. He is very detailed and explains his plan of action thoroughly.

|  partial hystertomy  |  show details
May 30th, 2012

Dr. Lewis is an awesome doctor who truly seem to care and love his profession. During this whole duration of my healng and procedure his concern and thoughtfulness of how I was feeling was over the top due to most doctors don't show that much concern for their patients.In addition, when you are nervous and scared he is always smiling as if everything is going to be okay, I truly want to thank him for that. He is definitely someone I would recommend to others. Thanks, Happy and PleasedRuby

May 14th, 2012

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Lewis. He is a very caring and concerned doctor, and I feel very lucky in finding him. He's easy to talk to and readily answers any question in detail. I'd have to say he literally saved my life (from diagnosed blood clots, fibroids & endometriosis to emergency blood transfusions), and he kept in touch with me every step of the way (calling after hours no less). I now feel better after my surgery than I've felt in years! Dr. Lewis is a wonderful, knowledgeable, trustworthy doctor-soft spoken and always wearing a big smile. I would recommend him to everyone!

|  Wonderful bedside manner  |  show details
May 14th, 2012

Dr. Lewis is a great listener. He takes his time to listen to all of your concerns and always thinks through his answer before responding. He is a very caring man and has a wonderful bedside manner. He helps to calm all my fears and nerves.

|  The Best GYN Care I have received......  |  show details
Mar 29th, 2012

As a new patient, the care received by Dr. Lewis and his office was excellent. I very quickly had a treatment plan that included surgery. This was the first surgery for me and I was very nervous. The staff and physicians were not only clinically superb but cared about me as an individual. My recovery was remarkable with very little pain. The office has responded very quickly to all my needs and questions. I would recommend Dr. Lewis and his team to anyone.

|  Top Notch OB/GYN  |  show details
Mar 21st, 2012

Dr. Lewis has delivered two of my four children. I also elected for him to perform both the Adiana and Novasure procedures on me - which were successful. He is very thorough in his exams and doesn't rush you out of his office. He is easy to talk to and answers questions in a way that you can understand. I recommend him to all of my friends.

|  Great office visits and surgical success.  |  show details
Feb 15th, 2012

This practice is so professional and friendly. Each time visiting the office visits have been on time but not rushed. I had a partial hysterectomy due to uterine fibroids. Surgery went well and recovery time was quick. Recommend the DiVinci robotic surgery with Dr. Lewis.

Apr 30th, 2010

Find another doctor. I won't use this one.

May 5th, 2009

He delivered my first baby at Northside this May and he was very caring and can diagnosed the problem accurately. He was very courteous and friendly...I would rate this doctor 5 on 5

|  Not a happy patient  |  show details
by jessi55 on Jan 15th, 2009 on kudzu.com

When I had to get just regular exams, I was satisfied with his services. However, when my husband and I decided to have a family, it became a different story. The first time, I marked a question on medical form whether I was trying to get pregnant, the response was completely overlooked by Dr. Lewis. When we started having problems with getting pregnant, I had to go thru a number of tests. Dr. Lewis did a poor job explaining what they were for and what to expect. He became defensive when I started asking questions why I needed to continue having tests if they all resulted in positive answers. We lost about 6 months with him before he referred me to a specialist. Also, I was going to his office at Northside hospital. A couple of times, there was a mix-up in my appts. There was always a long wait even if the appt is scheduled well in advance and never an "I am sorry for the long wait". When you work and have to take time off to go to a doctor, it becomes quite an inconvinience.

|  Great doctor!  |  show details
by kbc_27 on Oct 18th, 2006 on kudzu.com

Dr. Lewis is one of the kindest most compassionate doctors that I've ever had. It is clear that he really enjoys his work and feels rewarded by taking care of his patients. I know this should be the case with all doctors but it doesn't always seem that way. He was recommended to me when my husband and I were having trouble conceiving. (Incidentially, he was able to figure out what the problem was in the first visit and I then got pregnant my first cycle under his care. My previous OB had been trying to figure out the issue for nearly a year.) As it turns out I am one of 6 women in my office who see him and my child will be the 5th he's delivered from my company alone. He has a great bedside manner, is very thorough and never makes you feel rushed. I've seen a few other doctors in the practice now and have been happy with them as well. I recommend Dr. Lewis and his practice without hesitation.

|  Great doctor  |  show details
by silviarohrer on Oct 11th, 2006 on kudzu.com

Dr. Lewis delivered both my sons via c-section and has a great bedside manner. I feel very comfortable with him-he's been my OB for about 6 years now. The whole practice is great, too.

by jane_brookhaven on Nov 1st, 2005 on kudzu.com

Dr Lewis delivered both of my children via c-section. He's got great bedside manner and my scar looks great!