Dr. Bret Lewis Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Bret Lewis?

Dr Lewis and staff h..

Posted on April 8th, 2016

Dr Lewis and staff had been always VERY pleasant and informative. Dr Lewis seems to care about his patients, and I trust his judgement. In the past, treatments that have been recommended have gone with no stress. I appreciated the services he has provided me.

All the doctors are ..

Posted on March 30th, 2016

All the doctors are so friendly and professional. I've been with this practice for 4 years and never had a bad experience. The medical assistants are awesome and lab techs never miss my veins. I love them and would always recommend them.

I have been seeing D..

Posted on March 21st, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Lewis since I moved to Atlanta in 1996, and he delivered two of my three babies. I wouldn't trust my care to anyone else. In fact, I even referred my 20 year old daughter to the practice and now she is a patient as well!

Dr Lewis is a wonder..

Posted on March 3rd, 2016

Dr Lewis is a wonderful doctor, always nice, gentle, knowledgeable, and caring. It is very easy to talk to him about any concerns and he is very patient with first time mom fears:)

Wonderful

Posted on February 25th, 2016

Dr. Lewis is wonderful. He provided excellent care and compassion through infertility treatment, a stillbirth and a subsequent high risk pregnancy and c section. He is amazing and we are so grateful to him for everything.

Skillful OB/GYNE!

Posted on September 24th, 2015

I had been seeing a lady doctor in their group of practice and I was initially disappointed to that Dr. Lewis was the dr. on call during my delivery but after a lengthy labor to our eldest, I was very pleased that he was the one who took care of my delivery because I had massive laceration and never had any complication or infection after that. With my 2nd delivery I continue to see my OB but later decided to schedule with Dr. Lewis. I had CS in my 2nd pregnancy and the surgical and post op nurse that took care of me was very impressed on how he stitched me =) . She said he was very meticulous and took his time. I was half awake during my CS procedure and the other nurses and anesthesiologist were chatting the whole time about their vacation and Dr. Lewis never engaged himself in their conversation. The reason that Im giving him 4 stars is because he is not a talker, you have to initiate to ask and have a list of all your questions and concerns and he will answer it all back. Overall, I would still highly recommend him especially if youre going to do a surgery.

Posted on April 20th, 2015

I have seen Dr. Lewis for the last 10 years. He delivered both of my children. He is caring, takes time to talk to me about general health situations, and has the softest hands I have ever encountered. I rarely wait more than 10 min and there has never been a mixup or a bad face from any of the staff. He is outstanding!

Very Friendly

Posted on February 5th, 2015

The staff and doctor are very friendly and pleasant. They always make you feel at ease. They are all very professional and thoroughly answer any question or concern. I also never feel rushed

Very Good

Posted on February 5th, 2015

Overall always a good experience. Really love the staff at the Alpharetta office from the front desk to the nurses and doctors. Never feel rushed and always feel like they listen to my concerns and questions. Would happily recommend them to friends and family.

Great

Posted on January 30th, 2015

I began coming to Dr Taylor after my daughter had an ovarian cyst at the age of 16 and was referred to Dr Taylor. I have always loved that Dr Taylor seems like a friend, a confident while remaining professional. She has been a great support during my breast cancer surgery/treatment making sure I had the very people she would use herself. Can't say enough good things about her!

Excellent

Posted on January 30th, 2015

Dr.Durairaj is an excellent doctor who listens well to the needs of her patients. She is pleasant, supportive and very knowledgable. It has been a pleasure to be a patient of hers for the last several years.

Very Friendly

Posted on January 29th, 2015

Comfortable facility, the staff is always friendly. I am comfortable discussing any issues I may have with dr Taylor or her staff. I appreciate That they remind me of any tests that I should have or that I should schedule. And I like that we discuss what we Will address on the next visit.