A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bret Lindsay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bret Lindsay is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Lindsay graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lindsay has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kalispell Regional Hospital
- North Valley Hospital - CAH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bret Lindsay MD is a male Neurologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Bret Lindsay practice?
- Dr. Bret Lindsay has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bret Lindsay practices Neurology near Kalispell, MT.
See Kalispell Neurologists.