A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bret Logan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bret Logan is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Logan
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Logan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bret Logan, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Logan graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Logan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Col. Florence A. Blanchfield Army Community Hospital
- Cumberland Hall Psychiatric Hospital
- Blanchfield Army Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bret Wayne Logan MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Bret W. Logan practice?
- Dr. Bret Logan has 1 office location.
Dr. Bret Logan practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Fort Campbell, KY.
See Fort Campbell Psychiatrists and Fort Campbell Child Psychiatrists.