A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bret Logan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bret Logan is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bret Logan, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Logan graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Logan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Col. Florence A. Blanchfield Army Community Hospital
- Cumberland Hall Psychiatric Hospital
- Blanchfield Army Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bret Wayne Logan MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Bret W. Logan practice?
- Dr. Bret Logan has 1 office location.
Dr. Bret Logan practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Fort Campbell, KY.
See Fort Campbell Psychiatrists and Fort Campbell Child Psychiatrists.