A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bret Murray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bret Murray is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bret Murray, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Murray graduated from University of Nevada, Reno.
Dr. Murray has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Deaconess Billings Clinic
- Stillwater Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Murray accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Montana - 10 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bret T. Murray practice?
Dr. Bret Murray practices Surgery near Billings, MT.
See Billings Surgeons.