A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bret Murray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bret Murray is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bret Murray, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Murray graduated from University of Nevada, Reno.
Dr. Murray has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Deaconess Billings Clinic
- Stillwater Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bret Thomas Murray FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bret T. Murray practice?
- Dr. Bret Murray has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bret Murray practices Surgery near Billings, MT.
See Billings Surgeons.