A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bret Powers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bret Powers is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Powers
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Powers Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Powers graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Powers has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Redlands Community Hospital
- Riverside Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bret Christopher Powers DO and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bret C. Powers practice?
- Dr. Bret Powers has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bret Powers practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Riverside, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fountain Valley, CA.
See Riverside Orthopedic Surgeons.