A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bret Rodgers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bret Rodgers is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bret Rodgers, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodgers has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- Weiser Memorial Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bret Rodgers MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Bret Rodgers practice?
- Dr. Bret Rodgers has 3 office locations.
- Dr. Bret Rodgers practices Otolaryngology near , .