Dr. Bret Rosane, MD
Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat), Surgical Specialist, Plastic Surgery Specialist
Video profile

3.0

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
simple diagnosis, but I liked him show details simple diagnosis, but I liked him
by Cory on Aug 7th, 2014

No challenge here--I knew I had a sebaceous cyst when I walked in the door, and Dr. Rosane removed it in a simple, quick procedure. But I appreciated his easy-going manner and clear explanation of what he was doing (note that he's no longer in Anchorage--I saw him at the VA hospital in Reno).

May 20th, 2010

Dr. Rosane is an excellent doctor. He is kind and courteous and really took the time to explain everything to me - His office staff is beyond wonderful and went above and beyond to help me.

Apr 6th, 2008 on yahoo.com

dr. rosane did a biopsy on my grandson recently. on his neck. he blew off a lg. lump at the wound site, no antibiotics until the pt. was severly ill with infection, and 1 1/2 wks after the surgery, with only 2 days of antibiotics, the baseball size lump b

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
Doctor's Response

This is false. The patient did receive perioperative antibiotics. He got a 2 cm stitch abscess that resolved with incision and drainage and oral antibiotics.