A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bret Sherman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bret Sherman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bret Sherman, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology - Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Sherman graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Sherman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Fresno Surgery Center
- Children's Hospital Central California
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bret Edward Sherman MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bret E. Sherman practice?
- Dr. Bret Sherman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Bret Sherman practices Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine near Fresno, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Visalia, CA.
See Fresno Otolaryngologists.