A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bret Taback:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bret Taback is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Diseases
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy
- Skin Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Taback graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Taback has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bret Taback MD is a male Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bret Taback practice?
- Dr. Bret Taback has 9 office locations.
Dr. Bret Taback practices Surgery near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: North Bergen, NJ.
See New York Surgeons.