A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bret Taback:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bret Taback is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Diseases
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy
- Skin Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Taback graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Taback has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Taback accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bret Taback practice?
Dr. Bret Taback practices Surgery near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: North Bergen, NJ.
See New York Surgeons.