A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bret Wagenhorst:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bret Wagenhorst is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wagenhorst
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Wagenhorst Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bret Wagenhorst, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wagenhorst graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Wagenhorst has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Tift Regional Medical Center
- Phoebe Worth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bret Bouton Wagenhorst MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Bret B. Wagenhorst practice?
- Dr. Bret Wagenhorst has 1 office location.
Dr. Bret Wagenhorst practices Ophthalmology near Tifton, GA.
See Tifton Ophthalmologists.