A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bret Wagenhorst:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bret Wagenhorst is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bret Wagenhorst, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wagenhorst graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Wagenhorst has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Tift Regional Medical Center
- Phoebe Worth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bret Bouton Wagenhorst MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Bret B. Wagenhorst practice?
- Dr. Bret Wagenhorst has 1 office location.
Dr. Bret Wagenhorst practices Ophthalmology near Tifton, GA.
See Tifton Ophthalmologists.