A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bret Wagenhorst:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bret Wagenhorst is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bret Wagenhorst, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wagenhorst graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Wagenhorst has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Tift Regional Medical Center
- Phoebe Worth Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wagenhorst accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Unicare - 4 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 20 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bret B. Wagenhorst practice?
Dr. Bret Wagenhorst practices Ophthalmology near Tifton, GA.
See Tifton Ophthalmologists.