Dr. Bret Warner MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.9

October 18th, 2016
his staff runs his business like we are a bunch of cattle. This little button he described as a thing is called a Life Alert so When I fall I can get help

March 22nd, 2016
Left my husband extreme pain and shaking all over on an exam table to have the nurse help me transfer him to a wheelchair and then out of the clinic as quickly as possible. My husband could barely use his legs and dr. Warner gave me two prescriptions. I finally was able to fill the prescriptions late in the evening. I have no help with my husband and I had to physically pull him from the car pull him to a wheelchair pull him into the house to a potty chair to clean him up and then pull him into his recliner so he could lay back and rest. I could do not understand why my husband was not offered a pillow or blanket, but rather hustled out of the office like they had something to hide. Needless to say I will be speaking with a family doctor concerning our treatment amd urge him to recommend another urologist outside of this practice.

September 2nd, 2015
Prescibed Percocet and Xanax to my elderly mother for 12 years and then just cut her off with no explanation,no call backs after calling for a week.Now I find out he is been kicked out of the offices he rented and while sitting in his new office waiting for reason the other people in the waiting room are telling me that they're there for the same reason.