A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bret Wiechmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bret Wiechmann is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bret Wiechmann, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wiechmann graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wiechmann has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Florida Regional Medical Center
- Lake City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bret N Wiechmann MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Bret N. Wiechmann practice?
- Dr. Bret Wiechmann has 1 office location.
Dr. Bret Wiechmann practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Radiologists.