A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Breton Juberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Breton Juberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Breton Juberg, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Juberg graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.
Dr. Juberg has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lake City Community Hospital
- Mcleod Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Breton Chester Juberg FACOG and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Breton C. Juberg practice?
- Dr. Breton Juberg has 3 office locations.
Dr. Breton Juberg practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Loris, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Little River, SC.
See Loris Obstetricians & Gynecologists.