A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brett Sweitzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brett Sweitzer is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sweitzer
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sweitzer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brett Sweitzer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Sweitzer graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Sweitzer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Belmont Center for Comprehensive Treatment
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brett A Sweitzer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brett A. Sweitzer practice?
- Dr. Brett Sweitzer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Brett Sweitzer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Norristown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Norristown Surgeons.