A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brett Sweitzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brett Sweitzer is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sweitzer
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sweitzer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brett Sweitzer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Sweitzer graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Sweitzer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Belmont Center for Comprehensive Treatment
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brett A Sweitzer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brett A. Sweitzer practice?
- Dr. Brett Sweitzer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Brett Sweitzer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Norristown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Norristown Surgeons.