A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brett Bailey Abernathy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brett Bailey Abernathy, Urologist, Surgeon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bailey Abernathy
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Bailey Abernathy Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brett Bailey Abernathy, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bailey Abernathy graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Bailey Abernathy has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
- Centura Hlth-Porter Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brett Bailey Abernathy MD is a male Urologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Brett Bailey Abernathy practice?
- Dr. Brett Bailey Abernathy has 4 office locations.
Dr. Brett Bailey Abernathy practices Urology near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Westminster, CO and Wheat Ridge, CO.
See Denver Urologists.