A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brett Bailey Abernathy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brett Bailey Abernathy, Urologist, Surgeon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brett Bailey Abernathy, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bailey Abernathy graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Bailey Abernathy has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
- Centura Hlth-Porter Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brett Bailey Abernathy MD is a male Urologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Brett Bailey Abernathy practice?
- Dr. Brett Bailey Abernathy has 4 office locations.
Dr. Brett Bailey Abernathy practices Urology near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Westminster, CO and Wheat Ridge, CO.
See Denver Urologists.