A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brett Akers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brett Akers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Akers graduated from Des Moines University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Akers has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Danville Regional Medical Center
- Pikeville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brett D Akers DO is a male Urologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Brett D. Akers practice?
- Dr. Brett Akers has 3 office locations.
Dr. Brett Akers practices Urology near Danville, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Prestonsburg, KY.
See Danville Urologists.