A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brett Arnoldo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Arnoldo
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Arnoldo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brett Arnoldo, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Skin Transplantation (Dermatoplasty)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Arnoldo graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Arnoldo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brett Douglas Arnoldo MD is a male Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Brett D. Arnoldo practice?
- Dr. Brett Arnoldo has 1 office location.
Dr. Brett Arnoldo practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.