Dr. Brett Barnes Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brett Barnes?

January 26th, 2015

Did the impossible

Dr Barnes performed surgery on my crushed calcanoues and talus bones in 1999 after other surgeons suggested that amputation was the only option. 15 years later I am more greatfull than ever that he agreed to do the work for me. He showed an interest and concern for me as a patient that inspired confidence and motivated me to do my part in rehab and beyond to see that his skill and hard work were not sabotaged by my own actions. While I can't participate in some things I enjoyed I owe him a debt for the many things I can do . Great surgeon and terrific guy!

December 4th, 2014

Long satisfied customer

Dr Barnes performed an elective amputation for me over 15 years ago. My life has never been the same! His actions opened my life experience to things I had never thought possible. My eternal thanks for a job well done.

April 29th, 2013

gall bladder

Dr. Barnes done my gall bladder surgery was very well and pleasant mannered. surgery was done and over before i could hear a pin drop. Id refer him to all. He does explain to you as well everything if wrong and what to expect for surgery. one of the most kindeness and caring dr.s i ever run across. H e cares about his people and reputation as well.

March 21st, 2013

Knowledgable, patient and diligent to explain my condition and my treatment options! Best bedside manner of any Dr. I've ever dealt with!! Wish there were more than 4 stars!!!

April 20th, 2017