A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brett Baudin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brett Baudin, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Baudin graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Baudin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Habersham County Medical Center
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brett Chandler Baudin MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Brett C. Baudin practice?
- Dr. Brett Baudin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brett Baudin practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Gainesville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Hiawassee, GA.
See Gainesville Radiologists.