Dr. Brett Blake Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brett Blake?

July 18th, 2017

Dr. Blake is awesome!!

My first visit with Dr. Blake. He performed Mohs and did an excellent surgery. He has a great sense of humor and he's cute, too!!

May 19th, 2017

Most thorough exam I've ever had!

Will definitely be back and will refer family and friends.

May 19th, 2017

Most thorough exam I've ever had!

Will definitely be back and will refer family and friends.

May 11th, 2017

Best doctor visit I have ever had. Dr. Blake was very kind, did not rush through my visit .. and best of all my condition has improved.

May 3rd, 2017

Be Very Very Carefull!

April 24th, 2017

Very unprofessional staff and recourse falls on the patient

Had treatments here,. Was always nice to staff. One day, they cancel my appointment. When I call to reschedule, the receptionist is so rude to me for asking questions that she says she's not going to reschedule me! For the next week, they run me around, not letting me know that she convinced Dr. Blake to release me without any just cause at all! I requested Dr. Blake call me, so that I could understand what happened and instead his staff continued to be disrespectful. Never hearing once from Dr. Blake. I finally received a letter 2 weeks later, with no explanation. When you treat patients as if they are disposable and throw them away like garbage....eventually that's ALL you will be known for!!!

May 29th, 2015

This visit I had dreaded but once I was there, my whole outlook changed! The staff was fun yet professional and a pleasure to be around! Dr. Blake was so nice and explained everything that was being done in a manner which I understood. He was outgoing and the whole experience was amazing! I had been to a dermatologist prior to the moh procedure and when I left the office, I sat in my car and cried for 10 minutes. I was treated so rudely and was made to feel bad about myself and my lifestyle, and the dermatologist was shocked that I was only 50 years old! She told me my skin was damaged as if I was in my 70's and when I told her I used nothing but the best skin product she blew me off by telling me it didn't matter because the damage was done! Trust me, I may not do the right things in a dermatologist's eye, but at least at VCU Dermatologists, I was treated with respect and dignity. I will continue to see Dr. Blake as my dermatologist and surgeon from here on out! Thank you for everything and all your professionalism!

August 14th, 2017