Dr. Brett Blake MD Patient Reviews

• 1 review

no change

Showing 1 - 1 review

May 29th, 2015
This visit I had dreaded but once I was there, my whole outlook changed! The staff was fun yet professional and a pleasure to be around! Dr. Blake was so nice and explained everything that was being done in a manner which I understood. He was outgoing and the whole experience was amazing! I had been to a dermatologist prior to the moh procedure and when I left the office, I sat in my car and cried for 10 minutes. I was treated so rudely and was made to feel bad about myself and my lifestyle, and the dermatologist was shocked that I was only 50 years old! She told me my skin was damaged as if I was in my 70's and when I told her I used nothing but the best skin product she blew me off by telling me it didn't matter because the damage was done! Trust me, I may not do the right things in a dermatologist's eye, but at least at VCU Dermatologists, I was treated with respect and dignity. I will continue to see Dr. Blake as my dermatologist and surgeon from here on out! Thank you for everything and all your professionalism!