A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brett Blatter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brett Blatter, Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brett Blatter, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Mood Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Blatter graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Blatter has 2 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York State Psychiatric Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brett Lee Blatter MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Brett L. Blatter practice?
- Dr. Brett Blatter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brett Blatter practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Great Neck, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.