Dr. Brett Branson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brett Branson?

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. Brett Branson?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 16th, 2017

Best OBGYN I have ever been too.

Dr. Branson is Absolutely the best. This is my second baby with him and I will travel over an hour to get to him. He has a wonderful sense of humor and does not talk down to you. He cares and he explains everything. BEST OBGYN EVER!!!

October 10th, 2016

Best of the Best

Dr. Branson is not only an excellent physician. His bedside manner is above reproach. He is kind, thoughtful, and genuinely concerned about his patients. He goes above and beyond in caring for me and makes me feel like I'm his only patient. His personality and the breadth of his kindness is a true gem in healthcare.

September 16th, 2016

Great Doctor, Great Practice

Dr. Branson has been my Dr. for almost 20 years. I have been with his office through 3 pregnancies and 2 births. I have always been incredibly pleased with their office, staff, manner, experience, you name it. I have recommended this practice to numerous people and they have ALL thanked me for recommending him and I will conitue to do so.

August 31st, 2016

Exceptional Care

I have been with Dr. Branson for more than 9 years now. During that time he has overseen my 2 pregnancies and delivered both my babies. I could not have asked for more exceptional care. Something that has always stood out to me about Dr. Brett Branson is the compassionate manner in which he addresses and deals with his patients. I wouldn't go anywhere else!

August 29th, 2016

Best Dr.!!

I love Dr. Branson! He has went above and beyond to help me during my pregnancy and then my miscarriage. He was kind enough one day when he was off to come to the office to review my test results and personally call me and explain them to me. He has gone above and beyond to help me find out what is wrong and has always been so kind. He actually listens and will not stop until he finds out what is going on. He doesn't treat me like just a number. I would recommend him to anyone. I moved away for 3 years and went to dr Branson as soon as I moved back to the area. I drive an hour to see him because he is that good.

August 27th, 2016

Amazing doctor

I am so glad I switched GYN to Bluegrass. Branson has been very honest with me and has helped me with any questions I have. I recommend this facility at Bluegrass to anyone!

July 17th, 2016

Calm and Thorough

I was able to get in same day for a problem I was having. Dr. Branson was calm and made me feel comfortable, as I normally have high anxiety with gynocological appointments. He was thorough in diagnosing and listening to what I had to say.

June 19th, 2016

Great practice!! Office is always clean, staff always friendly and Doctor Branson is very caring and thorough.

June 17th, 2016

Loved the whole atmosphere and the office staff. They made me feel liked I belong!

April 21st, 2016

I literally cannot say anything negative about Dr Branson or his office. They have always treated me with care and concern. His bedside manner is like no other. He has delivered all 3 of my kiddos and held my hand through a miscarriage. He is kind and compassionate. Always listening to my concerns and never makes me feel rushed. I cannot recommend him enough.

March 25th, 2016

I drive 2 hours out of my way for him.

Dr. Branson is an amazingly compassionate and professional physician. I highly recommend him and his wonderful staff!

February 19th, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Branson since 2014 and have been highly satisfied . It was hard changing doctors after 25 years with same one. Dr. Branson & staff have always been very professional & pleasant . If I ever have to wait they are apologizing, but I understand sometimes some pts take a little longer & I may need that extra time if I have a problem, so I understand. I feel very comfortable & trust Dr. Branson in my healthcare.