A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brett Brechner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brett Brechner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brechner
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Brechner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brett Brechner, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alternative Medicine
- Eating Disorders
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Skin Care
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Brechner graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Brechner has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthony Medical Center
- St Mary's Medical Center - Hobart
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brett A Brechner DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brett A. Brechner practice?
- Dr. Brett Brechner has 4 office locations.
Dr. Brett Brechner practices Family Medicine near Crown Point, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Hebron, IN.
See Crown Point Family Physicians.