A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brett Brechner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brett Brechner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brechner
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Brechner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brett Brechner, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alternative Medicine
- Eating Disorders
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Skin Care
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Brechner graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Brechner has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthony Medical Center
- St Mary's Medical Center - Hobart
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brett A Brechner DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brett A. Brechner practice?
- Dr. Brett Brechner has 1 office location.
Dr. Brett Brechner practices Family Medicine near Crown Point, IN.
See Crown Point Primary Care Doctors.