A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brett Brimhall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brett Brimhall, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brett Brimhall, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Eye Surgery Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Brimhall graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Brimhall has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Centennial Hills Hospital
- University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brett David Brimhall MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Brett D. Brimhall practice?
- Dr. Brett Brimhall has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brett Brimhall practices Ophthalmology near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Ophthalmologists.