A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brett Brimhall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brett Brimhall, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brimhall
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Brimhall Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brett Brimhall, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brimhall graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Brimhall has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Centennial Hills Hospital
- University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brett David Brimhall MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Brett D. Brimhall practice?
- Dr. Brett Brimhall has 1 office location.
Dr. Brett Brimhall practices Ophthalmology near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Ophthalmologists.