Dr. Brett Brimhall Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brett Brimhall?

Diabetic Macular Edema

Diabetic Macular Edema

Have you seen Dr. Brett Brimhall?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 2nd, 2015

Top Notch Ophthalmologist

Great Doctor, Exceptional Staff.

February 28th, 2015

Dr. Brimhall is the best Lasik doctor in Las Vegas.

I had my Lasik surgery done 3 years ago and my eyes are still as perfect as they were when I first had them done. I can't say enough about how wonderful Dr. Brimhall is.

February 17th, 2015

Had my lasik surgury 3 years ago, I still see perfectly, never had any problems

December 12th, 2011

Doctor Brimhall is definitely one of the very best in his field.

My personal experience with Dr. Brimhall and his expertice in laser eye surgery and his wonderful, caring and efficient staff without a doubt has a rating of A+.From beginning to end they walked me through every step and answering all my questions which made me feel quite comfortable and at ease. The actual eye surgery procedure itself was a breeze and took less than twenty minutes. I can tell you all that I never once felt a thing. It was truly and absolutely pain-free.It was one of the best decisions I have ever made. I'm 55 years old and I'm so happy to say that I have perfect eye sight once again. I'm thrilled that it actually makes me feel younger...no more glasses is a beautiful thing...oh yes it is.I more than highly recommend Doctor Brimhall for he is excellent in every aspect of his profession and also has a great sense of humor.If you are considering laser eye surgery, then at least give yourself the opportunity to check it out and ask any questions you may have by visiting Dr. Brimhall. He will happily and clearly explain all you want to know.Like I expressed before, Dr. Brimhall has changed my life. I'm a new woman now that I have 20/20 vision and I see my life in a whole new crystal clear perspective of which Doctor Brimhall gets all the credit.

April 7th, 2016