A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brett Carver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brett Carver is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brett Carver, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Germ Cell Cancer (Germ Cell and Embryonal Neoplasm)
- Kidney Cancer
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Carver graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Carver has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- Memorial Hospital For Cancer And Allied Diseases
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Carver accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 12 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Brett S. Carver practice?
Dr. Brett Carver practices Urology near New York, NY.
See New York Urologists.